Practus’ assisted Freshoz in developing a compliance tracker and improving the entire performance management system.
|No. of Employees
About The Company
Freshoz operates across the value chain of branded fresh fruits such as apples, oranges, and cherries. The company has operations that span from farm extension to post-harvest management, including grading, packaging, cold storage, and logistics.
- The client was struggling with the current process workflow of the following:
- Providing on-time, regular and accurate financial and operational data.
- Existing MIS framework.
- Business performance metrics.
- Creditability of the in-house team to implement efficient finance processes and improve existing performance management system.
- Practus overlooked entire finance and operational processes and implemented following improvements:
- Prepared standard SOPs at company level with implementation plan of each process.
- Implementation of a high-quality MIS including graphical management dashboards to provide more visibility to management.
- Improved the entire performance management system by introducing variance analysis process, improving accountability and downward delegation of authority to each individual department head.
- Developed Compliance tracker and a dashboard, including a reporting calendar and to track the progress on compliances through a ‘traffic lights’ mechanism.