Practus’ finance and accounting services assisted AgrochemCo to built a robust pricing model allowing the management to sell their products at the right price in the right market considering the seasonality factor.
|No. of Employees
About The Company
AgrochemCo is a Hong Kong headquartered company, which engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of crop protection agents and plant nutrients. India division focuses on trading various type of agrochemicals. The company’s business model is – purchasing finished products, packaging, branding, and distribution.
- The company had up and running operation in India and was in requirement of an able and qualified F&A team with Finance head.
- F&A process were not in place, including:
- Day to day accounting process for receivables, payables, GL, month close and other reports.
- Management of MIS framework.
- Derivation of product selling price.
- Inventory management framework.
- Cashflow management.
- Practus took over entire finance and accounts aspects for the company.
- The Practus team built on ground processes to manage entire F&A function and various sub-processes within.
- Implemented comprehensive month close processes to provide accurate monthly/quarterly/annual reports to the management and promoters.
- The team built a robust pricing model allowing the management to sell their products at the right price in the right market considering the seasonality factor.
- Implemented a process of periodic inventory reports allowing the stakeholders to see the available inventory, required inventory, inventory sold, expired, etc.