Practus assisted Workforcer in forecasting time required from the financial manager and CFO reduced from 10 days to 2 days.
|No. of Employees
About The Company
Workforcer provides highly skilled and trained personnel for cruise ship operations worldwide. They also offer training solutions and payroll administration. They administer more than 95 cruise ships in the world. Workforcer is a sister concern of one of the largest cruise corporations in the world, Carnival Corporation & Plc. It provides HR services to its brands, and the brands and services keep on adding with the expansion of the business.
- Develop a fully automated forecasting model to enable easy input of assumptions based on specific criteria in one single sheet and get an automated forecast for the next 12 months.
- Similarly, create an automated budgeting tool for the next 12 months with a single assumption sheet.
- Automate the monthly reporting process. Actuals to be fed into the model and reports presenting monthly, quarterly and annual variances to be prepared without any manual intervention.
- Model to give reports in multiple currencies as required and to provide the data for various financial years.
- Automate payroll processing and salary slip generations.
- Provide an interim finance manager.
- Interlinked reports were created for cost centers, account heads, and services.
- Forecasting was available in 2 financial year formats, i.e., Indian financial year of April to March and UK financial year of December to November, and also in 2 currencies, i.e., INR and GBP.
- Auto-generation and sending of pay slips to 18000 crew members on time.
- Better time management: forecasting time required from the financial manager and CFO reduced from 10 days to 2 days.
- Efficient reporting – ability to track different calendar years simultaneously.
- Created a very detailed 250 page SOP to enable all team members to execute all tasks efficiently.