Performance Improvement Services delivered by Practus assisted the healthcare provider in reducing paperwork by ~75% and procurement documentation manhours by ~50%.
About The Company
|No. of Employees
|A Provider Of Reproductive Health Services
|~$500 million (grants)
Healthcare ELM is a non-profit that provides reproductive health care to people worldwide. The company, founded in 1916, is the largest single provider of reproductive health services, with 600+ clinics globally.
- Practus reviewed and analyzed 11 ELM processes and the policies that govern them to understand better their current state and how they affect the employee experience.
- Practus also conducted Voice of Customer (VOC) interviews with Healthcare ELM employees for feedback on the ELM policies.
- The objectives of the diagnostic study were:
- Recognizing gaps and opportunities.
- Recommending initiatives to address the gaps.
- Employee work satisfaction increased by 20% across the organization.
- Integrated systems across all the processes resulted in an increase of 3 basis points improvement in user experience for the employees.
- The use of data-driven decision-making methods increased by 50%.
- Organizational policy and process awareness program was set up through regular employee communication.
- Effective and long-lasting change management was implemented.
See how Practus can assist you in improving your organization’s Performance
*Client Name has been masked for the purpose of confidentiality