Practus’ performance improvement services assisted the consumer durables company in developing business intelligence dashboards and transferring UAT of dashboards to the client.
|No. of Employees
|Home Textile Solution Providers
About The Company
TexFab is the world’s leading home textile solution provider with a strong presence in bed, bath, and flooring segments. It is also the largest exporter of home textile products with operations in India, the US, the UK, and Europe.
Practus’ Role in Performance Improvement
Develop a BI tool to incorporate the following needs:
- Access to a single source of information (truth) to all the stakeholders from the common database.
- Deliver actionable insights to the business seamlessly and on-demand without or with minimum manual intervention.
- Automate and integrate activities and operational processes.
- Real-Time and end-to-end visibility of the information on multiple dimensions across the company.
- The changeover from manual disparate systems to implementing a data structure that encourages data-driven decision-making.
Impact Delivered in Performance Improvement
Conducted a one-month diagnostic followed by the model building phase:
- Buddy sitting with HODs to understand their expectations.
- Understanding As-Is and plan To-Be.
- Data sanity improvement.
- Process flow planning.
- Create Visual Dashboards on PowerPoint.
- Receive Sign-off’s from SPOC’s.
- Develop Business Intelligence Dashboards.
- Transfer UAT of dashboards to the client.