Reduced the F&A cost by 90% in 4 years for a strategy and policy advisory firm.
|No. of Employees
|A Strategy And Policy Advisory Firm
|Social Impact Consulting
|$ 7 million
About The Company
Universal Evolution Advisors (UEA) is a strategy and policy advisory firm. Founded in 2001, the company specializes in global development and has worked with over 400 clients in 90+ countries.
Practus’ Role in Performance Improvement Services
- To study the current F&A structure of the company – O2C, P2P, and R2R.
- As-is and To-be process mapping and building a DOA matrix.
- To build a maker-checker and to provide the finance function team members clear job roles, as per their expertise.
- Based on the F&A team’s KPIs., to define the F&A organization structure to determine the optimal team size, keeping in mind the future requirements.
Impact Delivered in Performance Improvement Services
- Reduced the cost of externally outsourced F&A team by over 90% in 4 years.
- The proposed F&A structure resulted in an insignificant increase in the operational staff cost.
- To avoid legacy issues, when the organizations would shift to QuickBooks for Indian statutory purposes, better control and efficiency core functions like Tally accounting and statutory payments were moved in-house.
- Reduction in internal staff review time as a result of better quality output.
- Clear and precise responsibilities + deadlines for employees to optimize the management’s time, resulting in 20-45% time-saving for the entire F&A team.
See how Practus can assist you in improving your organization’s Performance
*Client Name has been masked for the purpose of confidentiality