Practus’ pre and post-acquisition services assisted the bread baking company work with various authorities and consultants to obtain necessary licenses.
|No. of Employees
|The Bread Baking Company
About The Company
The private equity firm hired the bread baking company to assist with pre-and post-acquisition support for a well-known family bakery with over 30 years of distribution in the Delhi NCR region.
Practus’ Role in Performance Improvement
- Target’s financial due diligence.
- Physical verification of fixed assets and inventory of the target.
- Run a Project Management Office, working closely with the target to assist PE in closing the proposed transaction.
Impact Delivered in Performance Improvement
- Setup a structured data room in an otherwise unorganized and traditional business setup, working closely with the target’s business owner.
- Provided momentum to the acquisition and reduced the per diem opportunity cost of delayed project closure to PE.
- Liaising with various authorities and consultants to obtain necessary licenses—for example, factory licenses, building plans, FSSAI, fire, legal, pollution, water, hazardous waste, etc.
- Timely completion of secretarial compliance is required for CP/CS.
- Frequent updates to PE, and sparingly involve them only where required.